School-based Programs: Collaboration and Sustainability – OnDemand eCourse
Discover what is needed to create engaging, sustainable and effective yoga and mindfulness programs for schools. Karma Carpenter Shea, IASYM founder, will share the essential administrative, organizational, communication and funding requirements to sustain the benefits of yoga & mindfulness at school to help students & staff build health, improve concentration, develop social skills, reduce stress and more.
If you are bringing yoga to schools this webinar is essential! 60 mins + 30 mins Q&A.
What you’ll learn:
- Principles of development
- Ethical guidelines
- Key Marketing Materials
- Importance and how to of collaboration
- PDF copy of the slides
- Certificate of Attendance
Authenticated Page Redirect (APR)
APR allows WP eStore to use loadable (WordPress) browser pages (called "APR Targets"), instead of downloadable files, that contain protected content as digital products. This is useful in cases where you want to grant secure, one-off, access to page content that would otherwise require the services of a membership plugin. Before redirecting to an APR target, the WP eStore download manager issues an "APR Cookie" that is valid for the remainder of the current browser session. Each APR cookie is uniquely keyed and encrypted to a specific APR target. Using wp_eStore_APR shortcodes, APR targets can control the display of content; based upon the existence, non-existence, or age of APR cookies.
[[wp_eStore_APR expiry=minutes status=expiration-status] the_content [/wp_eStore_APR]]
- minutes is a number, greater than zero, used to test the age in minutes of the APR cookie specific to the current browser page. If minutes is less than or equal to zero, then only the existence of a page specific APR cookie will be tested. The default value is: 0
- expiration-status determines the condition under which the_content will be displayed. If set to 'unexpired' the_content will only be displayed if the page specific APR cookie exists, or if its age is less than the specified number of minutes. If set to 'expired' the_content will only be displayed if the page specific APR cookie is either missing or is older than the specified number of minutes. The default value is: unexpired
- The shortcode [[wp_eStore_APR status=help]] will be replaced with this help message.
- APR cookies are created by the WP eStore download manager, when it detects the URI of a digital product that has been specified using the APRTP scheme. Under the APRTP scheme, the URI of a digital product "page" (instead of a file) is specified using the format scheme://domain/resource where scheme is either "aprtp" (for http) or "aprtps" (for https).
- APR cookies are only valid on the first page of multi-page posts. This is because the "nextpage" (WordPress) tag modifies the URL of second and subsequent pages, making them unrecognizable by the APR cookie testing code.