Breath and Sound for Calming, Focus and Fun – OnDemand eCourse
In this webinar with Shakta Khalsa you will discover creative, playful, and effective breathing practices, vocalizations, and affirmations for children’s yoga classes and to share with children anytime.
You will learn:
- How to use breath and/or “yoga sounds” for centering at the beginning of yoga. You’ll gain creative ideas for using sound in a way that is appropriate for schools and other environments where chanting may not be accepted.
- Tools and games that teach children breath awareness, and give them direct experience with how breath helps with both calming and alertness.
- How to artfully use focused breath to hold your children’s yoga class together.
- Create playful ways to release emotions with breath and sound.
- Fun ways to help children breathe properly.
- Helpful tips for children with breathing difficulties, such as asthma, stuffiness, etc.
- Breath and sound techniques that will help children self-regulate, not only in class, but give them tools for every-day life.
[wp_eStore_APR expiry=0 status=unexpired]