Marsha Therese Danzig
Marsha Therese Danzig, Yoga Teacher, RYT 500, M.ed Harvard , Founder and Director of Color Me Yoga® for Children, a yoga program dedicated to bringing hope to children around the globe through yoga, is a below knee amputee and Founder of Yoga for Amputees, a program to help amputees move forward in their lives through the healing power of yoga.
Her education and background includes:
- M.ed Harvard University
- Certificate from La Sorbonne in Paris
- Certificate from the Goethe Institute in Germany
- The United Nations , Geneva, Switzerland at the Center for Human Rights
- 200 hour yoga certification from Kripalu Center
- 500 hour yoga certification
- SomaSoul Movement Therapy Certification
- The Four Winds Society Healing the Luminous Body
- Reiki Master Level
- Thousands of hours studying and teaching in dedicated courses to yoga.
- She has presented her program Yoga for Amputees at the IAYT (International Association of Yoga Therapists) Conference
- She presented at the Pediatric Nursing Conference, ICPA(International Chiropractic Pediatric Association) and countless other venues.
- In addition , she is an author of many well loved children’s books and yoga products, as well as Fierce Joy: A memoir about choosing JOY no matter what.
- She runs Fierce Woman Coaching and Retreats.
Marsha is a dancer and mover to the core. She has a fearless and abundantly hopeful spirit which infuses everything she does. She is a childhood bone cancer survivor and the first below knee amputee in the country to become a yoga teacher. She has over 15 years experience as a yoga teacher, and a lifetime of experience embodying Hope and Possibility.
Recent Curriculum by Marsha